St.Petersburg Art Week
World Fund for Arts, St.Petersburg Union of Artists and NextArt invite you to compete in International Exhibition & Competition of Contemporary Arts "St.Petersburg Art Week", its provocative program for professional and emerging artists and students of Arts and Design faculties and free masters.
The St.Petersburg Art Week is an annual open competition and exhibition inviting work from national and international artists practicing contemporary and conceptual art. Art-work submitted can include painting, installation, textile, photography, ceramics, drawing and print, performance, sculpture, glass, metal and plastics.
The St.Petersburg Art Week takes place in the heart of St.Petersburg City – at the Art Exhibition Hall of the St.Petersburg Union of Artists from 02 to 07 July, 2013 (h.38, Bolshaya Morskaya str., St.Petersburg). All participants are published in the International catalogue "New Faces in Arts".
Application deadline: June 20, 2013.
Competition and exhibition date: July 02-07, 2013.
Forms of participation: online (in absentia) and full-time participation (internal way)
There are two ways to participate in St.Petersburg Art Week: online (in absentia) and full-time participation (internal way).
Full-time competitors and competitors in absentia have the same rights at participating in the competition. The organizing committee prints the online contest artworks, and then exhibits these artworks in the Saint-Petersburg Art Exhibition Hall.
Professional competitors' categories1) "Student" category: university, high school, college students and graduates (no more than 1 year ago)
2) "Amateur" category: The Amateur Category is open to all members of the public, but not Professional Artists. An amateur engages in arts, sculpture, crafts and graphic as a hobby or study of the profession and does not earn a viable income nor has a business set up in order to earn a majority of their income from arts.
3) "Professional" category: practitioners in arts, professors, organizations, graduates (more than 1 year ago) Each one of the categories mentioned above is estimated separately.
How to enter:Application deadlines: June 20, 2013.
There are two ways to participate for the competition – online (in absentia) and full-time participation (internal way).
Full-time competitors and competitors in absentia have the same rights at participating in the competition. The organizing committee prints and exhibits the online artworks together in person artworks.
Entrants will send the following documentation (Entrance documents should be sent by email: email@example.com):
- application form (Resume and Text of a maximum of thirty lines to explain the topic of the artwork);
- author's and co-author's photos;
- competitive works' photos;
- the label for each artwork (4x7 cm), where one should mention:author's (co-authors') surname, name; city; category and nomination; title of art work , working technique size (cm), year of creation.
- wire transfer copy of the payment of Participation Fee.